Ethereum React Native Chat Boilerplate Questions

I have faced Error while connecting the wallet
Possible Unhandled promises Rejection (id:1):
Error: No wallets found

Please any one help me

Do you have a mobile wallet app installed e.g. MetaMask or Trust Wallet?

Yeah I have installed Meta Mask app in my mobile

Make sure you have added your serverUrl and appId here and renamed to .env.

Can you try installing another wallet like Trust Wallet. Are you using an emulator or physical device? Usually the boilerplate can pick up any wallets by default when you go to authenticate but it leads to other errors like this one.

The server URL and app id were added in .env file.
Am using a physical device. I will try to add trust wallet.

when i click Crypto wallet login in my moralis app its redirect to walletconnect.com/wallets page and that page got 404 Error.

For that issue, read this.

Thank you I resolved this problem and after that, I got another error

Unhandled promise Rejection
Error : Invalid function: “getAllMessages”

When does this error happen? Do you know where getAllMessages is in the boilerplate code or is this your own? If you’re trying to call a cloud function from your server, then it doesn’t exist.

yeah bro got it it’s a cloud function, and I try to add a cloud function from CLI using the below command
moralis-admin-cli watch-cloud-folder --moralisApiKey YhcLPq0C32yWwAR --moralisApiSecret 2aVV8xSM6RJJrEm --moralisSubdomain u6sdhue18rrp.grandmoralis.com --autoSave 1 --moralisCloudfolder /path/to/cloud/folder

I found the MoralisAPIkey from WEB3 API’s section, Where can I find moralisApiSecrat and subdomain?

If you copied that command from your Cloud Functions page from your server, it should work but make sure you specify a path to a folder (that contains your cloud code file e.g. index.js), not the file itself.

After running that command, reload the page to see if your cloud code saved.