Ethereum Prediction Market Boilerplate Questions

Hey @hacker91, the BET token in the tutorial is not for production purpose, the tokenomics is just a simple one. Also, burning means it goes to zero address, which automatically means vanishes, that’s just the general ERC20 knowledge :raised_hands:

Whether what’s the benefit of using the app for users, it’s really depends on what the users think and I’m here to mainly demonstrate how to build the app and how to use Moralis to build the dApp easily.

Please also next time, use a more polite tone :slightly_smiling_face: if you are unhappy with the video we’re open to feedback but please give a polite constructive feedback as we’re open for improvements

Cheers

First of all, thx for reply. The video is free to watch, and I appreciate it. However, you got me wrong: The benefit for users is clear - it’s gambling, an old story. I was wondering what’s there for the project creator? I do understand that it is just a tutorial, but as a person who views Moralis tutorials not just for esthetic pleasure, but instead wants to learn, implement and improve it, I thought it would be great if in the video you also show the benefit for someone to come and create a similar project! Maybe say 10% of overall stake goes as a fee to owner? U got what I mean. Anyway, take it as a suggestion.

Most of your viewers(I think so) want not only to learn how to code, but also how to see the benefits of the dapp you are teaching to create.

As for my tone, sorry if you got offended, didn’t mean to.

To make my point even clearer: Imagine you have explained in your 6h video, that, for instance, the entire idea for introducing BET token, is that, any gambler, must first go to dex, get your BET tokens, then burn it (while interacting with our dapp) and only then accept the challenge(gamble). Wow! It creates a demand for our BET token and shows the whole idea of making this dapp! It’s a great use case for our BET token. It would have taken you 10min of time, but would make your video 100 times more valuable.

Hope you can consider it better in your future videos. Cheers

hey @YosephKS in the video at 15.10, for the ARCHIVE=xxx you said in to put true or false?
is that what you mean or insert this https://speedy-nodes-nyc.moralis.io/f851cfd7960278520431d4fd/polygon/mumbai/archive where xxx is, thx