Ethereum Boilerplate Questions

what are you trying to do here with moralis-admin-cli?

connecting my dashboard for a better connection to the moralis server for a marketplace

the highlighted link will take you to the step where I’m at in the steps

“connect-local-devchain” install

Hmmm did you try ganache instead of truffle?

after downloading "-moralisApiSecret 7thXXXXXXX8s --frpcPath “C:\Program Files\frpc\frpc.exe” i sget the question of what server to put as a input, so my question is what is the input I put to move forward with the connection

ahhh okay now I understand, I believe those refer to like the index of your server if you have 3 you can choose like 0, 1, 2.

usually it’ll display the list of servers to choose from, but somehow it doesn’t appear

okay so for now ill move to the next until we get that listed?.. thanks for the help. Im also having a issue in my unity gaming setup but thats another topic for another project for another day. lol

1 Like

Hi guys,
How would I go about automatically displaying newly listed NFTs on the Explore Market page instead of having the hard-coded collections be there ? Not even sure where to begin.

Also another thing, whenever I access the Explore Market page, the Google Chrome console shows an error, POST https://“my-moralis"server”/server/functions/getAllTokenIds 400
Is that something I should worry about ?

Hi everyone,

I have an issue when npm run boilerplate which is

Compiled with problems:X

ERROR in ./src/components/NFTBalance.jsx 12:0-57

Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘hooks/verifyMetadata’ in ‘D:\web3\moralis.io\user\ethereum-boilerplate\src\components’

ERROR

Plugin “react-hooks” was conflicted between “.eslintrc” and “
\package.json » eslint-config-react-app”.

can someone help please 

hi Moralis team
I deployed my contract on Rikenby test net , and i pasted the contract address on the moralisdappprovider.js file and as well as i added it to sync in moralis server as well. when i tried to list my NFT , i am getting this in my metamask.

We were not able to estimate gas. There might be an error in the contract and this transaction may fail.
I want to proceed anyway

You could store the collection data in database and update the networkCollections object by querying the database. It requires some manual addition of data in database aswell.

You may get this error when the parameters of getAllTokenIds are not right.
Since you are getting this market page, It can be because the collection.js file do not have the collection data for the chain that is selected in metamask.

Did you follow the steps from github docs while cloning the boilerplate?

And also please try using yarn to install packages and run.

You are execution the transaction on wrong chain. Change the chain to Rinkeby and try again.

hi @johnversus!
i did tried it on rinkeby , the error didn’t got resolved. Do i have to use BEP721 for the NFT marketplace on BSC ? or ERC721 will work ?

ERC721 will work.
If you are seeing same error after changing the chain, then maybe be verify if you are listing the nft from owner wallet address.

I switched to yarn install instead of npm install and it worked just fine

Hi to all! I have some issues with ethereum-boilerplate. Please help!

Drop-down menu for changing blockchains, and wallet balance in header disappear when I change network. I need to refresh the page for those to be visible again. Is there a way to change it without manually refresh the page?

Fiat section is blank, it’s probably cause I messed something with installation of fiat Onramp plugin.

Also, NFT balances doesn’t show picture of NFT.

Can you post that CryptoBlades contract address or your wallet address? Maybe the images aren’t being rendered properly or the app doesn’t know how to handle them.

As you’ve made changes, you can look at the boilerplate repo to compare your code to get those things working again. The fiat page and chain dropdown work fine in the demo.

And check your browser console for any errors.

ethereum-boilerplate repo

Thank you for the response and links.

This is what I have now on the fiat page. I messed up with the Onramper API key when I installed the plugin. Where I can find it?

This is CryptoBlades contract address.
https://bscscan.com/address/0x7e091b0a220356b157131c831258a9c98ac8031a

I made only this change since I got no-unsafe-optional-chaining error:

From browser console: