Eth address not verified with loopring wallet

I am use moralis walletconnect authentication, its working fine with all wallets the problem is with loopring wallet it give me error “Eth address not verified”
See below my code

<script>
    Moralis.initialize("QRNfqRSbF1iMpjpwjX29tONm2r9NwktrVL9xtEd9"); // Application id from moralis.io
    Moralis.serverURL = "https://mkx3ujttrt5s.usemoralis.com:2053/server"; //Server url from moralis.io

async function login(provider){
        var account_id;
        try {
            var user = await Moralis.Web3.authenticate({
                 signingMessage:'{{$gs->title}}',
                 provider: provider, 
                 mobileLinks: [
                  "rainbow",
                  "metamask",
                  "argent",
                  "trust",
                  "imtoken",
                  "pillar",
                  "loopring",
                ] 
            });
            await Moralis.Web3.enableWeb3({ provider: provider, chainId: 56 });

console.log(user);
            var account_id=user.get('accounts');
        }
        catch (ex) {
        alert(ex.message+". Try to install wallet extension first !");
        }
        if(account_id){
            $.ajax({
                type: "GET",
                url:'{{route('user.walletlogin')}}',
                data:{account:account_id,},
                success:function(data){
                  if(data==1){
                    location.reload();
                  }
                }
            })                
        }

} 

async function logoutall()
	{
		Moralis.User.logOut().then(() => {
		  const currentUser = Moralis.User.current();  // this will now be null
		});
		document.getElementById('logout-form').submit();
	}      
</script>

what is this wallet? I didn’t hear about it before

how does the error looks like?

It is the loopring ethereum wallet

its just a standard wallet, it doesnt have anything special about it, no verification other than the wallet passcode (same as the wallet that worked) like trustwallet & anyother
Unfortunately its not give error details but just showing “Eth address not verified”, i have also checked the error logs & got this
“2022-06-20T15:49:30.477Z - Error: Eth address not verified.
at /moralis-server/lib/Adapters/Auth/moralisEth.js:44:13
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
at async Promise.all (index 0)”

It is the loopring ethereum wallet

its just a standard wallet, it doesnt have anything special about it, no verification other than the wallet passcode (same as the wallet that worked) like trustwallet & anyother
Unfortunately its not give error details but just showing “Eth address not verified”, i have also checked the error logs & got this
“2022-06-20T15:49:30.477Z - Error: Eth address not verified.
at /moralis-server/lib/Adapters/Auth/moralisEth.js:44:13
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
at async Promise.all (index 0)”

You shouldn’t need enableWeb3() if you’re using authenticate(), try it without it. Does this happen with another address in Loopring wallet?

I have tried with that but not working & its happening with all loopring wallets

Plz have a look https://velzon.siplocalct.com/test

plz check here https://velzon.siplocalct.com/test

I get an error of “Please activate your Ethereum account” in the Loopring wallet. No errors in the frontend/app.

yeah loopring needs some fee to activate account but i have already activated it

I see, so you have activated multiple addresses on Layer 1 in the Loopring app and each results in “Eth address not verified”? What is an Ethereum address you are using?

Not multiple addresses only one " 0x871e6dA1Cb69a0d4CB9521ce5f9724d20666138C"

And by the way its working with walletconnect official code, but i want to use moralis bcz it has alot of other features as well

Can you post a screenshot of the error or a video showing the process of authenticating via Loopring?

By the way its working with walletconnect official code but not with moralis & moreover loopring wallet shows account connected but on website it doesnot give any response instead shows msg “Eth address not verified”

it looks like it is not able to create the user from that error, maybe the way it generates the signature is different?

But its working with other wallets like trust wallet the problem is only with loopring

Can you send me yours code if possible

you can look in network tab to see what data is sent to server on authentication, you can compare it with what is sent when you authenticate with metamask, to see if it is similar