I’m going through the casino demo app.
This file has been truncated.
# Moralis Casino Dapp Demo
Demo application of a coinflip bet application where the user can bet money on a double or nothing coinflip.
The app showcases:
- Moralis Authentication using Metamask
- User data collection
- Moralis Web3 Transactions
- Moralis Web3 Event Listener
- Moralis Cloud Functions
- A simple web server, like [python http.server](https://www.python.org/)
## Deploying the app using a local Ganache network
git clone GITURL/moralis-demo-apps/-/tree/master/casino-dapp
However the instructions for adding plugins at the cloud functions. The interface Is different now. And I can’t seem to add any plugins.
Do I just click on the cloud functions and paste the descriptions there?
1. In your moralis server list, click on the Cloud Functions button.
2. Go to the Plugins tab and click on Add New Plugin