CORB Error when trying to get nft picture links

I am trying to get nft images but the links are being blocked by Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB). This is the error im getting:
Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response with MIME type application/json. See for more details.

I understand that the browser is refusing to try to treat the JSON as JSONP because it would be a security risk, but I dont know how to fix this, or is there are any work arounds for this?

Can you give an example of url that doesnโ€™t work?
Did you also try in a website and not only on localhost?

I ended up fixing that problem, but I ran into another unrelated problem. If you could help me that would be great!

Some NFT image links are .mp4, is there an easy way to convert the mp4 to a single image or a gif so I can display it in an img tag?

How did you solve the previous problem?

Related to preview images for mp4 files, I donโ€™t know how you could do it.

I fixed the previous problem by changing the way I was getting the image. Before I was fetching the token uri, and getting the link to the image from there, but now I get it strait from the metadata. That is a very simplified version of what I did, but getting something as simple as the image was a real pain to say the least.