Console still being polluted with "Moralis: You are not using the latest version of the SDK." after installing moralis-v1

Hi All

I have uninstalled moralis and installed moralis-v1 as discussed here as I am still using the ā€œoldā€ version on an app that is almost complete.

I have changed the import to ā€˜moralis-v1ā€™ on the page I got the canā€™t find moralis error and the CRA app compiles fine but my console is still spewing filterConsole.js:44 Moralis: You are not using the latest version of the SDK. Please update it as soon as possible to enjoy the newest features. Most recent version: 2.0.3 warnings.

Edit: I have also downgraded my react-moralis to 1.3.5 as some here have been having issues with 1.4 but still the same and issue persists.

What can I do to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

you can ignore that warning for most recent version

For now until issues are fixed with using moralis-v1 and react-moralis together, you should be using the older moralis in a React project.

These are the ā€œlatestā€ versions that are still relatively stable together - [email protected] and [email protected].