Commision with One inch plugin

Hello @all
Greetings of the day

I was working with moralis one inch plugin. And i have configured all the required functions for performing swapping & it is working fine.
Now i want to configure commission on each swap .
What can be the possible ways of doing so.
And also it would be great if you can suggest me any way by which i can do it without paying extra gas fee

Hello, from what I know there isnโ€™t a way for you to set the commission in current 1Inch plugin, you will have to use 1Inch API directly if you want to set a commission.

I have configured one inch aggregation APIs directly. And Iโ€™m able to perform swapping also.
But they have not given anything to configure swapping.
So i have configured one more transaction after swapping transactions, dedicatly for the commission.
But this is charging gas fee twice from the user.
So Iโ€™m looking for any efficient solution of doing this without paying extra gas fee .

There is no commission related parameter in 1Inch api?

Yes there is no parameter related to commission in one inch

Strange, I thought that there should be something.

yes, thats why i am looking for an alternate solution. do you have anything in your mind

https://docs.1inch.io/docs/aggregation-protocol/api/quote-params
=>

fee	number	this percentage of fromTokenAddress token amount will be sent to referrerAddress,
the rest will be used as input for a swap
min: 0; max: 3; default: 0;
example to set a fee to 1.5%: &fee=1.5
1 Like

Thank you @cryptokid it will work.
But one issue is there, I am not able to test the one inch aggregation apis on any testnet.

can you please let me know any other way of testing it

I donโ€™t know of a way to test it. Maybe you can test it on a chain with low fees.

1 Like

yehh thatโ€™s only option we have :sweat_smile: