Cloning Rarible Tutorial - 'Contract' not defined

Been struggling with creating my NFT during the Rarible clone tutorial. I keep getting these 2 errors when trying to create the NFT.

inpage.js:1 MetaMask no longer injects web3. For details, see: https://docs.metamask.io/guide/provider-migration.html#replacing-window-web3
get @ inpage.js:1
mintNFT @ main.js:176
createItem @ main.js:156
async function (async)
createItem @ main.js:139

main.js:176 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Contract’ of undefined
at mintNFT (main.js:176)
at HTMLButtonElement.createItem (main.js:156)
mintNFT @ main.js:176
createItem @ main.js:156
async function (async)
createItem @ main.js:139

Really not sure what I’m missing, and have been trying to find solutions for a while now. Thank you for your time.

Hi,
I usually use a code like this to access a contract, you may also have to connect MetaMask to the network where you contract was deployed and be logged in with MetaMask:

window.web3 = await Moralis.Web3.enable();
    let address = '0x154A9F9cbd3449AD22FDaE23044319D6eF2a1Fab';
    let contractAbi = [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"}];
    let contract = new web3.eth.Contract(contractAbi, address);
    let name = await contract.methods.name().call();
    console.log(name);

Thank you for the quick response. Would this code go at the top of my main.js file?

This code is an example and you’ll have to put your contract address and you contract ABI. You can use this code before the code that calls a contract function.