Cloning OpenSea NFT Boilerplate Questions

My bad, let me clarify.
I added some functionality to the boilerplate to create and mint NFTs.
Once created, they can be listed from a userā€™s Your Collection tab/page.
What Iā€™m trying to figure out, is how to display just the individual NFTs themselves that the users listed rather than them having to go to a collection and then see the NFTs that are part of the collection.
Momentarily, they donā€™t show up by themselves unless the collection they are a part of get hard coded, and I want to avoid that.

Also another thing, the maximum number of NFTs the hard coded collections display is 20 no matter what number I set it to, what can I do about that ?

If youā€™ve already changed the limit in hooks/useNFTTokenIds.js, this is due to this line in components/NFTTokenIds.jsx:

NFTTokenIds.slice(0, 20).map((nft, index) => (

Change it to:

NFTTokenIds.map((nft, index) => (

So you can create a new page called ā€œYour Listingsā€. It looks like listing items uses createMarketItem so you can probably sync these events to your database and filter them by the user address.

hi i get to the point where you create a SelectCollections and create a list of NFTs but they do not appear in the drop down ā€¦ so any help will be highly appreciated.

you have to hardcode the contracts address, name and image address for each blockchain. if youre on the native blockchain and you havent created and deployed any contracts they wont show up, swap to rinkeby or eth or polygon and add some contracts to your collections.json file

^ The file is src/helpers/collections.js. And then be on the correct chain of the collection with your wallet.

Thanks for your responseā€¦ i was wondering in the future how do i go ahead and deploy the contract for this without having to hardcode?

here is the main issue i am getting Chainid as Undefined from the useMoralisDapp()

Just deploy your contract and then hardcode the contract address into the src/helpers/collection.js file.

Did you connect your wallet and authenticate?

1 Like

actually no i have not ā€¦let me try that and see how it goes. :slight_smile:

i have not connected the wallet and it works like a charm!!!

Please show example for this boilerplate because no matter what I do the background will not change. I can not figure out where to insert it or the syntax. I want to simply display an image as the background.

@ABettaMeta
Can you elaborate a bit more? or share some code snippet?

As far as i can understand you are trying to change the app background image, so when user opens the browser in the background there will be an image right?

Also which tech stack are you using? vanilla JS or react?

I am using React, and I am simply trying to insert a background image from my public folder or src folder as the entire background, aside from the header. However, no matter where I insert the image, I can not get it to display properly. I am not trying to do anything fancy, just a simple jpg that is the entire background. I just need to know where to insert the image in the app.js or app.css & the proper syntax, thats it. Using hthe OpenSea NFT Boilerplate & moralis

nothing in the entire boilerplate has the color code or a background element for this part of the background anywhere, including when right clicking & inspecting element. It is non existent as far as I can tell & I dont know how to add it.

Doesnt work for example
asassa

I have deployed my contract on Remix where can i find the contract addess and contract ABIā€¦ please see screenshot

when i try to create a smart contract with the .sol file i get an error sayin that the custom 80001 network of the polygon mumbai testnet cannot be foundā€¦ any help will be much appriciated.