Cloning OpenSea NFT Boilerplate Questions

Hi @IAmJaysWay , I want to get a list of contract address for each collection of NFT, for example:

{ name: “BoredApeYachtClub”, addrs: “0xBC4CA0EdA7647A8aB7C2061c2E118A18a936f13D” },
{ name: “CryptoPunks”, addrs: “0xb47e3cd837dDF8e4c57F05d70Ab865de6e193BBB” },
{ so on…

if I use the seachNFTs, I would need to permutate all 3 letters, numbers, symbols, and run multiple page search for each, just to consolidate a list that is probably already saved somewhere in Moralis backend… I will probably need to run like 125000 requests minimum which is probably not the way to go… :slight_smile:

I was looking into check directly in the node, by the transactions, but again I will need to scan to much data… it should have a easy way to create a Ranking page like https://opensea.io/rankings without having to scan the whole network, thoughts? Thank you!

I see I see, sorry I’m not at least aware of a quick solution for this as collections can be created constantly by anyone, so it would be an ever increasing list.

If you want the same top collections as on OpenSea, maybe you could do a query of those and store them. Or then manually add some that you would like on your marketplace and then add a page to your dApp where users can request to “register” a nft collection, that then, if it is a valid nft contract, gets saved to e.g. you Moralis DB (where you could store all the marketplaces nft collections) :thinking:

Hope this gives you at least some inspiration to find a solution.

Thanks @IAmJaysWay for always been there,
I have put some stuffs together and would love to put it on a host where other persons can see it, different from the local machine
I need help with the processes

Thanks

Hey @Seatea, you can follow this step to host your site https://docs.moralis.io/moralis-server/tools/hosting :raised_hands:

@IAmJaysWay I can’t able to list nft above 1000,
1 wie to 999.9 … to 18 decimal but listing not working above =<1000 please help me I can I increase listing the limit

@IAmJaysWay please let me know how can cross the limit of 999.999999999999999999 eth

@IAmJaysWay , @ivan

still not answered and it is a large amount of files…

What to do with the /data/* files?

Hi @CasNWK,

I believe you do not need those files for the nft marketplace project, so you can remove them if they are of bother to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pkgujjar,

Seems you are right, I will have a look and see if I can find a solution.

1 Like

I got it from the json file, i don’t use remix … yet.

ok i will wait for that :smiley:

Hi @IAmJaysWay,

Thank you, but why are these files in this orig project boilerplate repo available?
(thus at https://github.com/ethereum-boilerplate/ethereum-nft-marketplace-boilerplate/data)

Better to clean / remove this data folder for next clone / forks by s.o.?

Great project after all… I added ability to create NFT’s too (for s.o. interested).

“Great project after all… I added ability to create NFT’s too (for s.o. interested)”

How do i get this from you? Thanks

Hello @IAmJaysWay , make build website then I test in in trust wallet . It collect to trust wallet but it not showing the chain it it no way to change ? I change chain from trust wallet but show on actually website

Hello guys, I have a question, I had the boilerplate running without problems in the bsctestnet, but when I wanted to make some modification in the smart contract it was tedious for me to have to deploy again every so often on the testnet, so I decided to install truffle and ganache, they are running without problems, but I can’t get the nft minted on my deployed contracts in truffle, these are the errors:

Currently I have made the following modifications in the code:
*MoralisDappProvider.js - contractABI
*useNFTTokenIds.js - useMoralisWeb3ApiCall Object parameter address
I also set up a new server to run a local blockchain on moralis, and connected the devchain proxy server without problems.
I am using the address[0] generated by truffle in the metamask connected to my local ganache blockchain

EDIT: i see, isn’t posible get the nfs from web3api in a local chain…

I have updated / added NFT Creation for Rinkeby (no solidity contract) and Polygon Mumbai testnet (with solidity contract deployed via Remix.org and included).

See the complete version at https://github.com/nwkcoins/ethereum-nft-marketplace-boilerplate

ToDo: List the created NFT’s in the marketplace…

Succes

please injected Trust wallet option into this DApp

how to add menu for upload nft?

Thanks

I tired that already, but am getting a blank white screen

Anything am missing ??

Hi,
Like the screenshot you uploaded, can you guide me on how to do mine

I would like to integrate front end to the lessons from the nftmarketplace tutorial video

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks

1 Like