CLI Contract Automation?

Hello,

I have been playing with the CLI and appreciate the flexibility this tool offers. I was wondering if there is a way to automate adding a set of contracts (scripted) instead of interactively adding each one. I did not see this in the video or docs. If I missed it, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

David

Hi @dbgoodrich,

By adding contracts, I’m assuming you meant for the plugin integrations. Well, right now we only add one contract at a time. However, we can add multiple events of that particular contract at once.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@malik,

Thank you for your response. So no way to use CLI to automate this proces?

Thank you,

David

With the presumption that the CLI is based on bash ,
perhaps see how far you can get with standard bash shell scripting.

Id like to know if that works for you

1 Like

It isn’t (unless I completely missed somethings) . The CLI is a node application that provides remote interaction to Moralis via a set of specific scripts. The one for importing a contract (which I referenced above) does make the process of setting up event watchers much more easy than when using the online Admin Console. However it is interactive. It reads the ABI and then asks that you choose which events to define and then interactively requires you to anser a few questions about each event that you choose. As it is interactive it would be dificult to script.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment it is not possible to automate this at the moment, but it is a very good idea and I would not be surprised if we implemented it. Please open an issue about this at; https://github.com/MoralisWeb3/issue-tracker/issues, and describe they way you ideally would like to use it.

2 Likes

done. issue has been created in github.

2 Likes

added an extra wish

1 Like