[SOLVED] Cannot Find Ethereum Server I

Hello Guys, I don’t seem to find my Ethereum server on my Moralis dashboard. Please help

we need more info

when is the last time that it was there?
do you know what was the server url?

Or better still, where in my dashboard can I generate an Ethereum mainnet server?

You will need to self host now if you want a Moralis server.

Can I still buy dem servers?

now you can use your own backend when you self host, you don’t necessarily have to self host a parse server (a parse server is what it was used in a moralis server)

we are planning to retire moralis servers, from 1 December the basic servers will be discontinued for free plans: Retiring servers for free plan users from 1 December 2022

What if I am on paid plan? will I still get access to the pre-set up servers?

what is your particular situation?

you will not get access to moralis servers if you get a paid plan now

Error I keep getting after running yarn dev

PS C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\parse-server-migration> yarn dev
yarn run v1.22.19
$ ts-node src/index.ts
bigint: Failed to load bindings, pure JS will be used (try npm run rebuild?)
warn: DeprecationWarning: The Parse Server option 'directAccess' default will change to 'true' in a future version. Additionally, the environment variable 'PARSE_SERVER_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_DIRECT_ACCESS' will be deprecated and renamed to 'PARSE_SERVER_DIRECT_ACCESS' in a future version; it is currently possible to use either one.
warn: DeprecationWarning: The Parse Server option 'enforcePrivateUsers' default will change to 'true' in a future version.
warn: DeprecationWarning: The Parse Server option 'allowClientClassCreation' default will change to 'false' in a future version.
info: Parse LiveQuery Server started running
Moralis Server is running on port 1337 and stream webhook url https://9614-102-89-33-179.ngrok.io/streams-webhook
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\parse-server-migration\node_modules\parse-server\lib\ParseServer.js:261
          throw err;
          ^

Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND okeoghene
    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (node:dns:84:26)
Emitted 'error' event on RedisClient instance at:
    at RedisClient.on_error (C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\parse-server-migration\node_modules\redis\index.js:342:14)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\parse-server-migration\node_modules\redis\index.js:223:14)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:537:28)
    at Socket.emit (node:domain:482:12)
    at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:151:8)
    at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:116:3)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
  errno: -3008,
  code: 'ENOTFOUND',
  syscall: 'getaddrinfo',
  hostname: 'okeoghene'
}

Node.js v18.4.0
error Command failed with exit code 7.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

When I run ‘yarn’

PS C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\parse-server-migration> yarn
yarn install v1.22.19
warning package-lock.json found. Your project contains lock files generated by tools other than Yarn. It is advised not to mix package managers in order
to avoid resolution inconsistencies caused by unsynchronized lock files. To clear this warning, remove package-lock.json.
[1/4] Resolving packages...
[2/4] Fetching packages...
warning Pattern ["debug@>= 2.6.9 < 3.0.0 || >= ^3.1.0"] is trying to unpack in the same destination "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\AppData\\Local\\Yarn\\Cache\\v6\\npm-debug-3.2.7-integrity\\node_modules\\debug" as pattern ["debug@^3.1.0","debug@^3.2.7","debug@^3.2.7"]. This could result in non-deterministic
behavior, skipping.
error Command failed.
Exit code: 128
Command: git
Arguments: ls-remote --tags --heads ssh://[email protected]/mongodb-js/mongodb-tools.git
Directory: C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\parse-server-migration
Output:
Host key verification failed.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/install for documentation about this command.

you have to check the redis connection string, to change the password if it has special characters, to make sure that it is the expected redis connection string

Thanks, it was the password format.

1 Like