Cannot connect wallet using metamask on mobile devices

Connecting wallet using metamask and wallet connect works fine on desktop but if I connect to our app on mobile device, connecting wallet is not working using metamask.

Here is the link to our app - studio.atomize.xyz

Can someone help me with this issue?

can you explain what happens when it doesn’t work?

It says

Error: Missing web3 instance, make sure to call Moralis.enableWeb3() or Moralis.authenticate()

but this error message sometimes show on desktop as well. so not sure if this is mobile specific error message

actually you can go to https://studio.atomize.com/ and test it if you have any chance

this site doesn’t seem to work for me but if you want to connect your site to metamask on mobile, the site has to be opened inside metamask integrated browser (the browser in the app)

I see. so my mobile app browser should have metamask extension installed as well?

but I think we can’t install chrome extensions on my mobile devices. right? especially on iOS

I mean the metamask app on play store or app store

Of course, I installed metamask app.

hey guys! any updates on this? I need to get this fixed as soon as possible.

hey, i dont understand the issue, logging on mobile works (the moralis native boilerplate seems to work fine), the site needs to be open in metamask internal browser in the metamask app not on chrome or safari (or other mobile broswer)