Can I use the same API key after April 3rd?

I received a mail from Moralis about Archiving Moralis Servers on April 3rd warning.
I am now trying to proceed to server-side configuration that integrates Moralis with AWS Lambda, and it works in part except the Authentication API.

I wonder if I should get another API key to make my server(especially Authentication API) run after April 3rd.

Could you guide me what I should do on Moralis dashboard so that I can migrate to AWS Lambda/Serverless Framwork?

You can use the same api key as before after 3rd April.

1 Like

But, I see this warning in my dashboard. Can I just leave it as it is? Do I have to have my own purse server run? I want to have this server integrated to AWS Lambda(serverless). How can I get rid of this warning?

I though that you asked about the web3api key and not about a server.
How are you using that server now? maybe you can migrate to something equivalent with a self hosted server.

You should plan to migrate to a self hosted server if you are still using the server somehow.

I am in the process of migrating Moralis ver1 to ver2. So, I want to keep the users db which resides in the server that I use now in version1.

I tested the following integration process and it worked fine with the server above mentioned.
But, now that this sever is not accessible after April 3rd?
If that is true, how can I inherit the user data to Moralis ver2?

you can self host a Parse server that is similar to a moralis server, and load the users database in the new self hosted server, that will require to self host a server

the authentication with the users database is the only thing that you need from the moralis server?

Yeah, I need users credential stored in the db so that I can have Metamask signup/login. I would need to interact with user data via such as getWalletNfts or so on…