Building NFT Rarity Ranking Site

hello great tutorialā€¦but i have this errorā€¦help please

ParseError: schema class name does not revalidate
at handleError (C:\Users\HOME\Desktop\Rarity-Ranking-NFT-main\generator\node_modules\moralis\lib\node\RESTController.js:423:17)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) {
code: 107

maybe that class name has some spaces

Thanksā€¦ Effectively that was a Space!!!

Heyy I just see the tutorial and clone the app but why my rarity score is not showing when I m clicking on any image its not showing score ? I donā€™t get the reason ā€¦
This is my react app which I clone
https://quirky-lalande-9d4b86.netlify.app/

But one thing I only add 3k nft out of 10k crypto punk collection is this the reason ?bcz in moralis database rarity is showing

I just followed the video. I have the main.js file up and running, here is my 2 questions.

1. My rankings were showing several 1ā€™s and 2ā€™s, ect.
    In your video, you just had 1 of 1 for example.

2. At the end you talked about using the ETH boilerplate file. How do I add the eth boiler plate without overriding the main.js file?

I am new to coding and am using this project as part of the hackathon.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi Nicole, we talked at the gather.townā€¦ Do you think you could update us here (and help out anyone following in your footsteps) with your progress and solutions for any problems you see.
Hope you are having a good weekend :star_struck:

Hi Tippi,

How are you doing

I will be in the hackathon gathering on Tuesday. I am happy to help anyone out, I can fill you in on Tuesday. My goal is to give back to Moralis community.
Have a great weekend as well!

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m just demoing my project for NFTHack https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/address/0x74CdefD4B4Ad74DA6B53c0D6862e7443ef6E87FA#readContract, we used Moralis, so I can share it on Tuesday.

The reason I was asking here is because if you share the progress and problems you faced, along with the solutions, Search Engines can find that and help out future Nicoles and Tippis who have the same or similar problem. But if it all stays in the Tuesday Meeting ä¼šč®®, then only those of us who show up to the meetings can benefit.

Thatā€™s what I was trying to say before DAppMafia jumped in.
Patrick Collins calls it our ā€œopen source dutyā€ :star_struck:

Nice.

I look forward to seeing your demo!

I actually got stuck with React, specifcally some React hooks. It is mentioned in the lower parts of the forum. The forum admin talks about some of the errors with the original code vs the updated code.