BSC AREA - Token PRICE Info not matching @cryptokid

prices binance side dont match up with real price showing in dextools - example is highlited in yellow

Hey @coinhunter,

We don’t use DEXTools for our token price, we use other third party for it so it might have some difference. For large cap tokens, the difference shouldn’t be too big. For smaller ones, the gap might be larger as DEXTools might calculate it using different metric to the source we use.

that price is very small, it has e-13 at the end meaning that it will have a lot of zeros after 0, like 0,00000000000000075

what is the price that you are expecting?

the token is like .000000075 cents … but the top of the page saying $7.53

its like this for all coins in the BSC side when i hit the token to view info…the top is showing wrong prices.in the BSC side

That is a piece format that can be confusing. It has e-13 at the end

any which way it still saying the token is $7 when the real price is
many zeros under a penny

and this is just 1 example,

the price that you see has at the end e-13, that is a notation that is equivalent with a price with 13 zeros after 0,

im 100% aware of this being its the real price ,but at the top … top of screen price is showing wrong price of $7 ? why is it not showing the number with the end e-13 price which is real price…

again its doing this on most of the token i looked at …top of screen is showing wrong price
go take a look for yourself …go to binace hit a 1 day old token and then click the token ,top price will be way offf …from the true price showing in ANY of the dextools…

The example that you posted originally all has that e-14 at the end of the price

yes that the real price…its a meme coins,this is not unusal pricing for memes…but go look at any of the new meme coins…thay are alll showing same price issue in moralis money ,claiming they are worth far more then tru value…just go look around in the program on the binace coins area and compare price morlis is saying and the true prices on dex …and you will see a HUGH difference ,the image i show was just a coin i picked to show you what im trying to say…

the top of the morais page is showing $7.53 in yellow <- wrong price …then look down from there at bottom of image i highlited in yellow $0.0…32 price the real dex is saying <- TRUE price.

try it on like 5 tokens that are 1 or 2 days old …same issue — GO TRY …i dont know how your not seeing what im trying to say and showing in the image…

Can you show some images?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.