Best NFT streaming platform components?

I am building out a streaming audio platform, so a few Moralis components are essential here:

1. The mock-Spotify
  2. The NFT marketplace (or, perhaps, the mock-Netflix, since it adds authentication to file access. “Authenticate before you can watch.”)

Now – selling the NFTs is great, and all profits will go to artists – but what’s the best way to monitor streams and get income to the artists, also? (“Pay to play,” for example––perhaps not every time somebody accesses a file.) In other words–– what’s the best Moralis component for helping artists earn from the streams themselves? Anything to improve upon Spotify’s offensively low payouts.

Thanks in advance! (I am not a musician myself and am running this project as a non-profit, so I’m not looking to make $$!)

D.

Moralis doesn’t have anything for this, you could integrate with another tool that handles this sort of payment/stream management or look at existing web3 streaming platforms.

1 Like

Thank you. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. I will search for an add-on asset, as you suggest. I would imagine that quite a few Moralis users would like to take the Spotify project (or the Netflix equivalent) and augment/expand that to an enterprise-level initiative.
D

1 Like