Allocation Failed for "Bulk Mint NFTs on OpenSea Using IPFS folders (ERC1155 Compliant)"

Hello, I have been trying to follow the YouTube tutorials to bulk mint my 10000 NFTs but get the following error:

Can anyone help?

it looks like there is a memory error limit, maybe too many files for too big in size

Yeah looks like your memory is too big when you’re uploading it on the container/server somewhere, you might need to try increase your memory limit to 4096 or 8192 or even bigger ones

Thank you very much!

Since I am only a creator without much computer knowledge, do you mind teaching me how I should limit memory? For memory, is the project too big for my computer? or the server? Thanks!

From the error seems like your project takes up a lot of memory in the server and you might need to increase the memory size limit of your server. I’m not entirely sure if it’s on the server or not, I assume it is, but let me know more details on that :raised_hands:

I have a total of 10000 image (3.05GB). Also, since the names of my collection go like #1, #2, etc, I changed the code a little bit. No sure if it has anything to do with that though.

If it is the limit of memory size, how should I increase it? Thank you very much!

so I have also tried doing for 1000 and 100 images by changing to

for (let i = 1; i < 1001; i++)
and
for (let i = 1; i < 101; i++)

but now I got the following error:
Error [ERR_FR_MAX_BODY_LENGTH_EXCEEDED]: Request body larger than maxBodyLength limit

if you are trying to upload images with uploadFolder it may not work as the limit is close to 5MB

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Is there any way that I could increase the limit? The reason we’d been following the video tutorial was because it said bulk minting so I thought it was supposed to work for more images.

you can upload the images separately with normal IPFS upload, and then only the metadata with uploadFolder

you can not increase that limit for uploadFolder, you could use a different IPFS provider if you want

1 Like

According to my tests, the limit is close to 50MB.

Limit for which one? the uploadFolder API should have 5MB limit, on the other hand using Moralis.File can upload to IPFS up to 1GB

1 Like

recently, yes, you can use uploadFolder with a size close to 50MB

2 Likes