Aavegotchi Gaame Jaam - No gotchi on Moralis dashboard

Hi! Iā€™m following Ivanā€™s tutorial and Iā€™m having an issue retrieving my gotchi. The example in the video shows how to create a Moralis server on the Kovan Test Network, but my gotchi is on Polygon (I can see it on polygonscan.com). The problem is that, even if I create a Moralis server configured for Polygon, I donā€™t see my gotchi on the dashboard (I donā€™t see a user at all, actually). I have a local Node server running and I can successfully connect to Metamask and login. I get the user object just fine, the front-end code is just the barebones. Am I expecting to see something on the Moralis dashboard prematurely? (the tutorial shows a token address and a symbol string ā€œGOTCHIā€ under EthNFTOwners, I donā€™t get anything like that). Should I have a test gotchi on Kovan? What am I missing? Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hi,
You should see at least a user in Moralis dashboard after you successfully logged in in the front-end with MetaMask. Maybe you have to create a Moralis server on mainnet in case that you created it on testnet.

I figured it out. Thank you!!! :slight_smile: