525 Origin SSL Handshake Error, problems with the server

Hi, thanks for your answer. I updated the server and now we are receiving this error:

We reported this issue in a previous message and we have this config in our cloud functions of the server:

What are we missing? Because we are receiving this error again

I am going to restart the server again

No, the error is still there. Please help

I used a config like this:

Moralis.settings.setAPIRateLimit({ anonymous: 30000, authenticated: 30000, windowMs: 60000 });

Ok I am going to apply it

Ok it seems it worked

Hello, the error returned, please help

it should be fixed now

Ok, it worked for some hours but we are receiving the error again

ok, until we figure it out, try a config like this:

Moralis.settings.setAPIRateLimit({ anonymous: 300000000, authenticated: 300000000, windowMs: 60000 });
1 Like

Ok, thanks a lot, it worked, please let me know any update. I will write you if we have the same issue again

1 Like

now you can also try to update the server to latest version

Ok, thanks a lot, it worked, please let me know any update. I will write you if we have the same issue again

Please we need your help asap:

This Moralis Server is rate-limited because of the plan restrictions. See the details about the current rate and throttle limits: {β€œx-rate-limit-limit”:β€œ20000”,β€œx-rate-limit-remaining-ttl”:β€œ50”,β€œx-rate-limit-throttle-limit”:β€œ500”,β€œx-rate-limit-throttle-remaining-ttl”:β€œ5”,β€œx-rate-limit-throttle-used”:β€œ5887”,β€œx-rate-limit-used”:β€œ16436”}

We are receiving this error, please we need more rate limit no matter the price, we are in a release and the service is down

Please, we need this asap

what is the server url?
did you send an email to [email protected]?

Yes, please let’s procceed no matter the price

https://ng7kfqkwmzpq.usemoralis.com:2053/server

That is the server URL

Please, let me know, we are under a release, in advance thanks

What is the limit that you need?