1inch plugin fees

I would like to know about the 1% fee charged for each transaction when we use oneinch plugIn, is for moralis team or is 1Inch API fee

also currently We are Working on Dex aggregator it’s best practice to use plugin for Our project for [project success, Usability] ?

2 Likes

Hi @crazyD

This fee goes to the Moralis Team. The 1inch plugin integration will save you a lot of time compared to creation from scratch. You need to decide yourself :raised_hands:

Also: gas fees are not exposed in the 1Inch Moralis plug-in. Currently all the transactions I send through on the Polygon/Matic network just die. I need to be able to juice the gas…and I can’t with your plug-in. That makes the plug in not only expensive to our business model, but functionally useless. Burning Chi would be nice too, but that’s more of a want than a need on Polygon. Here are the highly useful 1Inch API parameters we can’t get to from the current Moralis plug-in.

I’m working on a pair of quote/swap ReactJS components that use the raw API. Yes, it’s tricky. But it’s under 1000 lines of code. I’ll post it in the JavaScript section for everyone when I’m done. If you’re building any kind of trading dApp taking fees is just basic to the business model. And if you’re going to trade at all these days you need to juice the gas.

Furthermore the allowance unlock function in the Moralis 1Inch plug-in is only an infinite unlock. Sure if you’re trading on mainnet where the fees are horrorshow, you only want to get network gouged for the unlock Tx once. But everywhere else the ERC20 allowance security feature is there for reasons you want to seriously consider. At least give the user the option between single-trade allowance and infinite unlock and let them decide. It’s just pennies to operate on Polygon.

The 1Inch Swagger API is actually stupid easy to web2.0 use. Quotes are just a get, include estimated gas, and they can include your referral fees. The allowance functions allow finite unlocks. And you can juice the Tx gas and also use Chi. It just leaves you with web3 problems of getting the Tx signed and shipped to mempool.

Shouldn’t Moralis be an easy fix for those two web3 operations? Presently the Moralis functions for signing and shipping raw transactions are poorly documented. This is where sign() and broadcast() should be, but aren’t at this time. Seems like that would be an incredibly basic function to a web3 library. Yet I can’t find it among all the Moralis Web3 utilities. I’m resorting to raw provider calls in ethers.js…

Were you able to finish those quote/swap components?

It’s a work in progress. Had to learn a bunch of stuff about MetaMask’s API. That stuff is poorly documented around the internet too. Feels weird to be doing something so basic yet there’s no examples of it out there.

1 Like

True, quite surprising that there’s such little existing work out there on this stuff. Welp, guess I’ll just hold out for some of your work then, don’t fancy myself having the chops to build something ground up right now.
Well good luck to you then, sir