[Unity SKYRIM Project] Unable to run Moralis v1 Project - Self-hosted Moralis server

Hi, I deployed my own server on Heroku with Node/Mongo/Redis, in order to use this old project (6 August 2022), but Iā€™m unable to do it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxezdsQT1Mk&list=PLFPZ8ai7J-iRSPgYyzMby5rTC8WXnELbg&index=8

the authentication with a self hosted parse server works differently compared to how it worked with a moralis server, there is a small change in what message has to be signed

you have here examples for javascript and react how how authentication can be implemented with a self hosted parse server

Thanks for your answer, I followed the documentation several time, but it seems only be useful for web development and not for Unity development.
Iā€™m stuck on unity, not on the web.
Are you able to run a Unity Project with a self hosted server ?

You can make some changes outlined here if you want to use a Unity project (Moralis game kit) with a self-hosted server.

1 Like

Still not working for me, I shared a video

Where is the video? Do you get any errors and if so, when? Make sure it works first with your self-hosted server locally.

I see you posted it on your Discord thread - please keep updates for this issue there.