Suddenly Started Getting 503 When Authenticating Metamask Wallet

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I decided to authenticate with my wallet, and nothing was happening. I viewed the logs and the following have emerged:
Error: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

Application Error html,body,iframe { margin: 0; padding: 0; } html,body { height: 100%; overflow: hidden; } iframe { width: 100%; height: 100%; border: 0; }

What is going on?!

This is to add to the above:
at=error code=H10 desc=“App crashed” method=POST path="/server/functions/getServerTime" host=fakakees-nft.herokuapp.com request_id=9a755b21-e10b-4861-a1ed-e616108e4e79 fwd=“185.76.178.216” dyno= connect= service= status=503 bytes= protocol=https

After more investigation, the server is crashing for no apparent reason. server/health is crashing and the whole app, that I used exactly as documented from your website and video tutorials, is crashing!

1 Like

Are there more details why it crashes?

1 Like

Error code: 103
status_code:502
Details: err: remote gone away

After yarn start, the error is alternating between the above and the following:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘body’) at
NgrokClient.request

1 Like

you are using ngrok? does it work locally?

I didn’t see this error before with

I am using the github project, parse-server-migration. I didn’t mess with the code, I only updated the .env by following all of the documentation and tutorial video. It was working, suddenly, without any input from my side, the project stopped working!

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. I have an H10 from Heroku that is crashing my server, so I can access my site but getting an error when trying to ping the server.

Anyone knows what is going on? Moralis self hosting project isn’t running even locally! What suddenly happened? Change of staff? Wrong published commit?

maybe this post helps

1 Like