Sorting Token List

Hey there.
I have been messing around with moralis for a bit now. Im just trying to better understand how to use and learn all of it. I have made a clone of the 1 inch swap interface. Two things. I have been trying to get the list of tokens to sort. sort them alphabetically becuase its alot and kinda messy. No matter what i have tried the list no longer will comeback and show on live server. I would like to add a simple search bar as well in the future but i cant even get the list to sort. Or is there a simple way i could manually add a list of only tokens i want to show?

Moralis has been a great tool in the learning curve of this all, but this simple sorting has stumped me.

do you get the list of supported tokens there?

if you get it, then you should be able to filter or sort it

maybe this helps: Add/Import cusotm token on dex

Well i have the tokens list, after line 21 i have tried.

result.sort();

and then after tried

sort.tokens(); but it doesnt work like this in other arrays. it jsut wont load the token list anymore after.

Like i said im new to this and not understanding how to just sort the list that is the result from the 1inch plugin getSupportedTokens.

how does a list element look like?

<div class="modal" id="token_modal" tabindex="-1" role="dialog">
        <div class="modal-dialog" role="document">
          <div class="modal-content">
            <div class="modal-header">
              <h5 class="modal-title">MandoX EZ Swap</h5>
              <button id="modal_close" type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close">
                <span aria-hidden="true">&times;</span>
              </button>
            </div>
            <div class="modal-body">
              <div id="token_list"></div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>

thats in the html file.

the picture shows where it goes to in the main.js

you need some data in a list to sort it, I mean how does an element in that list look like, in the list that you want to sort