[Solved] Node.js - Create a NFT - Save IPFS

it worked!!! :smiley: :smiley: Thank you!!!

after completing the video, i got three nft on Opensea testnet, but no attributes on them, is that expected with that code?
Also, on Remix, if i want to mind 1000 nft, do i need to enter 1000 lines or is there another code for that that basically increment automatically?

// account, token_id, number
        _mint(msg.sender, 1, 1, "");
        _mint(msg.sender, 2, 1, "");
        _mint(msg.sender, 3, 1, "");
    }

Thank you!

if the metadata files were not available or didnโ€™t have the right name for ERC1155 then it could be a reason to not make it to opensea.

I donโ€™t know of an easy way to mint 1000 nfts, usually you make a mint function and make it available to everyone that wants to mint and they will call the function to do those mints.

thank you. The metadata did upload but there were no traits in it like โ€œhat: red, โ€ฆโ€ but i am guessing it is not an option of that code

did not really understand the last part :slight_smile: but i understand there isnโ€™t an easy way to upload 1000 at once. thanks again!

if i upload NFT to opensea from Moralis or another server, and then remove that server, does the NFT stay on OpenSea? :slight_smile:

the NFT should stay on opensea, it shouldnโ€™t be connected directly to the server (in case that you used IPFS)

perfect, thank you. So the server basically is a gateway to upload everything on Opensea via its API instead of via its frontend interface, but the end result is the same, NFTs on Opensea. Am i getting there? (thanks to you)

I think that you are right

1 Like

thank you so much for all your help. Much appreciated.