[SOLVED] [execution reverted] value transfer did not complete from a contract reverted

Hello friends, I hope you are well, I am trying to execute a contract function, but in each attempt I get [CANCELLED] , specifically the reason seems to be ā€œvalue transfer did not complete from a contract revertedā€, at first everything seems to be going well, the call to the function, then confirm, pending, but in the end it doesnā€™t go any further and I get this
failed transaction, [CANCELLED]

const getItem = async () => {
        const ethers = Moralis.web3Library; 
        const web3Provider = await Moralis.enableWeb3();

const signer = web3Provider.getSigner(); 
        const address = "0x7o345...";
        const contract = new ethers.Contract(address, ABI, signer); 

async function transation() {
                try {
                const tx = await contract.functions.buyItem(props.item, {value: props.askingPrice, gasLimit: 30000000})
                const result = await tx.wait();
                } catch (error) {
                    throw new Error(error);
                }
            }
            const receipt = await transation();
            console.log(receipt);
    };

img1

error:

I would appreciate any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong.

What is the contract address, chain, and that failed transaction (hash)?

If this is your contract, check the buyItem function to see if thereā€™s something obvious making it revert based on the params you pass to it. You can post the contract code as well.

@alex Thank you very much, your suggestions are always very successful, indeed it was a problem with the parameters that I was passing in the wrong way, problem fixed :beers:

Hey @Addict2Bass, Iā€™m facing the same error. Could you please tell me how you fixed it?

Hi @pushpit07 Of course, apparently it was a problem related to the execution of the smart contract function, check the parameters that are passing when the function is called, I would focus on the smart contract, there you will find the solution more quickly, let me know if you need anything else regards :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks. Turns out it was a problem related to the gasLimit