[SOLVED] Error when running own server - Not supported operation getNFTTrades

Hi Lulian, I cannot sync data from my old Moralis server. Can you help?

what did you try? are you able to connect directly to your managed moralis server mongo db?

Hi, i think the issue is we are unable to find credentials of our database in our panel and so unable to take a backup of our moralis database on the local system. Can you help in this?

there is no user and password, you only need to know the IP and to whitelist the IP from where you want to connect, there is a database tab in your admin interface dashboard for your server

Hey, could you tell me how I can get the database backup of my moralis database? I am unable to see this option in my dashboard

you have some info in the documentation:

https://v1docs.moralis.io/moralis-dapp/database/direct_access

https://v1docs.moralis.io/moralis-dapp/getting-started/self-hosting-moralis-server/migrate-data

Hi, I was able to setup the database on my own server,
I can access the /dashboard
but when I go to /server
it says {“error”:“unauthorized”}

how can I authorize it ?

that is the default error that you will get, it means that it works as expected, when you call a cloud function you will have to provide the app id in order to be authorised

I have updated the server url on my dapp, from moralis server to own server, and on many APIs I am getting this error

You have to check the app id to be identical on the server configs and in front end
You can also disable the app id in the server code if you want, not user easy to do it

App ID is same, some API’s are working and some are saying not authorized.

1. code: 101
  2. error: “Moralis auth failed, invalid data”

This looks like an error specific to auth api. If some requests are working then the app id probably is ok

yeah, How can I debug or correct it ?

Can you provide more info for when you get an error?

Hey, can you have a look at it

can you also check what was the request payload that was sent in that request?

Its resolved, I found the solution, Actually auth from client app was different,
Now I need to set stream hooks, and When I go to my /stream-webhooks it says, route does not exist

you can create a separate forum thread for that issue with streams