[SOLVED] Cloning openSea how do I specify I want to operate on Goerli testnet

this is what the console link says : {“code”:141,“error”:“address is not a valid hex address”}

You can ignore this specific 400 error, this is an issue with the boilerplate to begin with.

and this is my NFT address on goerli 0xA43C59BDb984DBF72A2ca6D938B5cfc745817AcA

This contract’s single NFT’s token_uri of https://ipfs.moralis.io:2053/ipfs/QmfXVzoyQpEZuZxzZ9XPjpVT1vqQi6wkHaYP1J6qJagu3t?filename=logo.jpg is not valid, it should link to a JSON object with properties like name, image, etc.

{
  "image": "https://ipfs.moralis.io:2053/ipfs/QmfXVzoyQpEZuZxzZ9XPjpVT1vqQi6wkHaYP1J6qJagu3t?filename=logo.jpg"
}
1 Like

you the man glad! it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was able to list the NFT but my metamask is now not working getting this error : rror Details

Code: BigNumber Error

Stack:
BigNumber Error: new BigNumber() not a number: undefined
at ee (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/common-1.js:20:95509)
at A (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/common-1.js:20:100989)
at new $ (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/common-1.js:20:93411)
at n.calcTokenAmount (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/common-8.js:1:135233)
at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-6.js:1:325171
at Object.useMemo (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:64058)
at r.useMemo (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/common-7.js:1:35852)
at r.useTokenDisplayValue (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-6.js:1:325083)
at r.useTransactionDisplayData (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-6.js:1:335009)
at A (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-5.js:1:357363)
at ha (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:59891)
at Cu (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:104649)
at xl (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:90565)
at gl (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:90490)
at fl (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:87838)
at al (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:84606)
at Gl (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:112210)
at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:113409
at pl (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:88186)
at es (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:113394)
at render (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/ui-3.js:1:115311)
at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeao

also for some reason the NFT still says " this NFT is not for sale". Is it because I am the owner? or another bug possibly?

Can you screenshot this error? This happens after signing the transaction to list the NFT?

this NFT is not for sale

Check your marketplace contract (as well as your Moralis server’s MarketItems class) to see if there was a listing or market item created for that NFT.

the event was created however I don’t have an event listener on moralis to check there

nothing special about the screenshot, when I try to buy it shows warning. it is coming from NFTTokenIds.jsx I believe

also why is it messing with my metamask?

This looks fine, is it saved in your server MarketItems class as well? That will be required for the dapp to update the sale status for any NFTs.

Do you still get this error? “also why is it messing with my metamask?” I’m not sure what you mean.

I don’t have that class?

also metamask error

That means you haven’t managed to sync the events to your server. Make sure you follow the instructions here.

When do you get that MetaMask exactly?

my contract is on goerli I don’t see the option

why can’t I select Goerli?

Can you try selecting the network (EVM Configuration tab) from https://legacy.moralis.io/servers.

ok I switched everything to ropsten. now I have the marketItem table and I can see the event

still the app is saying NFT is not for sale

I just noticed that the hash was not confirmed

but on etherscan it seems fine

Yes it looks like that needs to be confirmed before the app will accept that NFT being for sale (sold needs to be false and confirmed needs to be true). How long has it been now?

ok it worked now! you were right just had to wait it out. My metamask problem is still happening however. After I list the NFT whenever I try to open metamask again I get this

I’m not sure what’s causing this error, is your MetaMask extension updated? Which browser? Does this happen after the listing transaction goes through?