[SOLVED] Cloning openSea how do I specify I want to operate on Goerli testnet

This looks fine, is it saved in your server MarketItems class as well? That will be required for the dapp to update the sale status for any NFTs.

Do you still get this error? “also why is it messing with my metamask?” I’m not sure what you mean.

I don’t have that class?

also metamask error

That means you haven’t managed to sync the events to your server. Make sure you follow the instructions here.

When do you get that MetaMask exactly?

my contract is on goerli I don’t see the option

why can’t I select Goerli?

Can you try selecting the network (EVM Configuration tab) from https://legacy.moralis.io/servers.

ok I switched everything to ropsten. now I have the marketItem table and I can see the event

still the app is saying NFT is not for sale

I just noticed that the hash was not confirmed

but on etherscan it seems fine

Yes it looks like that needs to be confirmed before the app will accept that NFT being for sale (sold needs to be false and confirmed needs to be true). How long has it been now?

ok it worked now! you were right just had to wait it out. My metamask problem is still happening however. After I list the NFT whenever I try to open metamask again I get this

I’m not sure what’s causing this error, is your MetaMask extension updated? Which browser? Does this happen after the listing transaction goes through?

yes the metamask is up to date, I am using chrome. it still happens even when the listing goes through

after I reinstall metmask ( i listed the token and bought it with the same wallet) I get this

It looks like just a MetaMask issue. If the transactions are going through and the app is working, I wouldn’t worry about that for now.

but if the transaction went through why can it not load my token?

I’m not sure, you can read this and this.

If you can’t get it fixed, you can post on the MetaMask forum.

ok I will, thanks for all your help! btw, do you know how I can deploy it to a website instead of localhost?

1 Like

I mean the marketplace app.jsx

You can deploy your React project to a provider like Netlify or Vercel. Each will have their own instructions on how to set it up, configure environment variables (if you’re using an .env file), etc.

If you have any other issues, you can make a new thread/topic.