Self-hosting your Moralis server

Howdy,
i am setting up my self hosted server and i keep getting this typescript

error constantly when i run yarn build

src/cloud/generated/evmApi.ts:413:41 - error TS2339: Property ā€˜storageā€™ does not exist on type ā€˜EvmApiā€™.

413 const result = await Moralis.EvmApi.storage.uploadFolder(params);

i have a yarn build error on my typescript please help out
src/cloud/generated/evmApi.ts:413:41 - error TS2339: Property ā€˜storageā€™ does not exist on type ā€˜EvmApiā€™.

413 const result = await Moralis.EvmApi.storage.uploadFolder(params);

it could depend on what vesting of the sdk you are using

hi i am using moralis v1

and using the latest server project from the repo

you are sure that you are using moralis v1 there?

how can i check ?
on my frontend i am using cdn moralis v1

maybe you can look in node modules folder, you can use totally different versions in front and and backend

i am using ā€œversionā€: ā€œ2.9.0ā€,
please how can i get my parse server running

this is the latest version that may have a different syntax, you could force the previous version of the sdk

okay. please how do i do that

I donā€™t know exactly, you should be able to force a specific version to be installed

previous version is 2.8.2

i just added
version 2.8.2 installed but i am still getting the same error

you have to remove the previous version too, you could start with an empty folder and install only version 2.8.2

please can you just give me a command to remove previous versions, so we dont keep going back and forth

hi! are you there?
waitng on your response

This is deprecated syntax (this has been updated in the same cloud code file on GitHub if you check) yet you are using a new moralis version - it doesnā€™t sound as if you have used a new/fresh copy of the Parse Server e.g. you previously had an old one and upgraded the moralis package.

It would be easier to start with a fresh clone of the latest parse-server-migration.

thanks !
i have it fixed now
however when I use the railway server-URL on my app it doesnā€™t seem to work
hereā€™s my server url (moralisserver-production.up.railway.app/server).
on my frontend i get this error when i try to authenticate

Uncaught (in promise) Error: XMLHttpRequest failed: {}
at handleError (moralis.min.js:13:311403)

and when i try the server URL on the browser it seems to work by showing the ({ā€œerrorā€:ā€œunauthorizedā€}) web page
i cant seem to understand why its now working on my app

Did the server work locally first with your app?

yea it worked perfectly locally. when i used the http://localhost:1337/server and ran my server locally too
i started getting this error when i hosted my server which is currently running now on railway. i change the server url in the variable section on railway to the url: moralisserver-production.up.railway.app/server and did same in my app. however for some reason i could trace my app is not connectin when i use the new servurl i set up on railway