Parse server locally console errors

Hi, i moved my server to local but the following errors keep flowing in the console and slow down the system. Could you help?

Hi @mmxer are you using wallet connect while facing this issue?

Which technology you are using and what’s your moralis set up?

those errors are related to wallet connect

there are some forum threads that may help you, you could also try to update wallet connect to a newer version

Can you elaborate on using newer version of wallet connect? I am facing the same issue as you we interacted on other forums about the same.

I am using latest version of https://www.npmjs.com/package/@walletconnect/web3-provider,

1 Like

I was referring to this:

1 Like

Yes, when i use walletconnect, i get this errors. I am using react-moralis.

Yes I am facing the same issue, and trying to solve it for four days but still no luck.

I tried above mentioned methods and all but not working at the moment. The issue is that wallet connect web3 provider calls the API too much times and it times out the server and we get the error.

Do you have idea about hosting our own RPC URL? May be that way we can try to fix this.

You can implement above mentioned solution, and let me know if it works for you. I am also using react-moralis in my React and Next JS dApp.

How did you make the modification to the WalletConnect code your app is using? Make sure you restart your app server if you changed anything in node_modules.