OpenSea plugin API Error 403: Unauthorized when using mainnet

Hey @dani
Any news on this issue?

Hey @Den

OpenSea still did not reply. I pushed the yesterday once again.

Hey Dani
Same issue here.
Is this possibly due to the API restrictions OS put in place just recently? There is a slot in the plugin config for OS API key, but it says optional. I suspect itā€™s not optional any more. The problem is of course that OS is pretty much not handing out API keys any more. To get a key you need to tell them what you want to do and link to your project. How can we link to a project if we havenā€™t built it yet? Catch 22 here.

I have same problem here when trying to access some resource by address which is posted in openseaā€¦

This makes a lot of functionality in Moralis for NFTs broken now, doesnā€™t it? OS only giving out keys now if you can show a live project website or github, how weā€™re supposed to do that in development phase I donā€™t know.

Moralis NFT API works perfectly https://docs.moralis.io/moralis-server/web3-sdk/nft-api

Opensea plug-in is not moralis tech - itā€™s just a wrapper around their API so when they have issues the plug-in wonā€™t work - moralis has no control over that

Good to know, thanks, weā€™ll switch to RnD on that one.
Can it do everything that OSā€™s native JS SDK can do? Find, buy, sell, bid, etc

Took a look at the NFT API but you canā€™t use it to buy and sell? So how do we do the OS marketplace clone when OS is no longer giving out API keys (unless you have an active, live project and discord history, impossible when starting out).
The OS plugin does one thing, the Moralis NFT API does something else entirely. The NFT API is not a replacement for the OS Plugin? Where do we go from here.

Right so this is an ā€œalternativeā€ to OS, not working ā€œwithā€ OS.

<ShoppingCartOutlined
   onClick={() => alert("OPENSEA INTEGRATION COMING!")}
/>

Which is not great because if the floor goes up on OS, a custom and separate marketplace would be way out of sync with the actual market. How does it work if you list something for sale on the Boilerplate/fork market, and that item is also listed on OS and bought by someone? Is the offer on the boilerplate marketplace then invalid? Does it still show up and confuse people when theyā€™re browsing to buy something?
Seems like it would be a good way to have a ā€œsingle projectā€ market on the project website - but not if thereā€™s no OS or LooksRare integration and not if there are completely different buy/sell offers in each market.