Moralis Integration in Ionic Angular (typescript)

@alex its working now. but, the issue comes with video file upload. I am using a base64 upload method. The issue is that when the file is uploaded on the server, the video is not being displayed nor played.

The issue is that when the file is uploaded on the server

Is this for IPFS? You can share the link, videos should be fine if they’re not too large. You can try using a different gateway e.g. https://gateway.moralisipfs.com/ipfs.

@alex This worked. Can you explain the difference in these gateways?

You can read this about IPFS gateways. Some gateways are faster or more reliable than others e.g. ipfs.io which is the most commonly used public gateway is usually very slow.

@alex can you refer me any tutorial minting an NFT and displaying it on OpenSea with the uploaded metadata on IPFS in angular

@alex @cryptokid I have metadata from moralis IPFS with uploaded file. I want to mint using that metadata in angular through my app for opensea. I have tried almost every tutorial but, doesn’t work. Can you point out to a specific code for this purpose?

There isn’t something specific to Angular. I think you can use the OpenSea SDK for that which is regular JavaScript that you integrate into your Angular app.

@alex I am minting NFTs for opensea. This is my contract

function mintToken(string memory tokenURI)
    public 
    returns (uint256)
    {
        _tokenIds.increment();

uint256 newItemId=_tokenIds.current();
        _mint(msg.sender,newItemId);
        _setTokenURI(newItemId,tokenURI);

return newItemId;
    }

I want to add some custom fees that will be transferred to the mentioned walletaddress while minting. Can you show me what should I add in this contract? I am minting using the metadata

This is a different issue but you can do something similar to this contract where a certain amount of currency must be sent with the transaction before minting can happen, and then that money is transferred to the owner wallet address (e.g. whoever deployed the contract).

If you get stuck, you can join the Moralis Discord and post in the #smart-contract-help channel.