Moralis Gasless Transaction Tutorial

which moralis version are you using, if you use version 1+ then web3js is no more the default, it’s ethers

niceee yeah this should be for the new SDK

Hi all Please help with the implementation of meta-transactions based on https://github.com/YosephKS/moralis-biconomy-metatransactions/ .

For almost two weeks I studied and watched instructions / videos on YouTube. Unfortunately, it was not possible to launch a working version of the application with the required functionality.

What is needed? I need to transfer tokens from a compromised wallet to a secure wallet. Payment for gas should be made at the expense of the third wallet, since when transferring BNB to a compromised wallet, all funds are automatically debited.

Network - BSC.

Perhaps someone already has a ready-made solution where you can simply enter data and make a transfer? Or someone can provide a paid service to implement this task?

Hi, I’m halfway building this dapp. I wanted to know how to send all signed transactions bundled in one meta transaction instead of one at a time? For example, if there is a function like “enter the contest”, I wanted to get all signed transactions from the users first, and then broadcast them at once onchain

well if you call the smart contracts through something like a multicall contract then you might bundle multiple txs into one and call it as through a relayer for metatransaction

Do you have an example code on how to create a smart contract to make a gasless wallet transfer? Please, I need some help!