Issue with login

hello Support, I am facing issue while using login with email apis:
I have two separate servers running in my moralis account. one is for BIRB token and another one is for BUSD.
When I try login using BIRB then it works just fine. Same login when I use for BUSD then it does not work.
Kinldy check the screenshots below to understand the issue:

!

One more question I have. Why are you not using any hash or encryption to secure the password?
Any developer can see our passwords easily and access the dashboard.

Thanks.

hello Support, I am facing issue while using login with email apis:
I have two separate servers running in my moralis account. one is for BIRB token and
Kinldy check the screenshots below to understand the issue:

Thanks.

I didn’t understand the problem yet, you have two servers and you expect for same accounts to work on both servers?

That password and username will be sent over HTTPS, the traffic will be encrypted, you can only see that data on your local browser. On server the password in not saved in text and only a hashed version of it.

Server login issue I fixed. Only I have doubt in exposing password. Anyone who uses our dapp, they can see this user data. To use your apis we must have to login first to the moralis then only we get the data. Do we need to create secure apis at server side?
Thanks

1 Like

Can you explain on what are you referring with To use your apis we must have to login first to the moralis then only we get the data.?
I’m not sure on what you are referring to, every username/password is specific to a user an no other user can see what that particular user sent to login.