IPFS video upload - 400MB - size?

I used an equivalent of $200/month server with latest Moralis Server version

Okay!

Iā€™m still testing, so I am in the free plan yet. But it is nice to know it works in the paid ones. Do I need to go to a custom plan or the Pro version is eneough?

Pro version is something different than upgrading the servers, there are separate upgrades for servers so they have more processing power compared to the servers that are free.

I seeā€¦

Well, Iā€™ve made a lot of tests today and I was able to upload a 133MB file.

But then I test with 254MB and 330MB and for these I got this error:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at ā€˜https://biiflg28iijy.usemoralis.com:2053/server/files/video8.mp4ā€™ from origin ā€˜https://biiflg28iijy.usemoralis.comā€™ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ā€˜Access-Control-Allow-Originā€™ header is present on the requested resource.

and for 575MB and 923MB I got another one:
moralis.js:28263 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Invalid file upload.
at handleError (moralis.js:25632)

Itā€™s quite weird, because I tried all of the files from the same localhost server and also deployed a static version in 2 differents servers on Moralis infra.

For development purposes, 133MB is quite good, but I would really appreciate to know if the 1GB limit is working, even in paid plans. This is one video which Iā€™ve been test and has 923MB:

Would you mind to try it and let me know wheter it works?

We will have to decide where to host usersā€™ content and it would be great if Moralis handle everythingā€¦

Another thing that I noted is that, as the api handles the ajax request, I havenā€™t figured out a way of getting the upload progress. For these big files they could think in provide us a callback or any solution to get that progress.

what are you building that you need to upload files so big on IPFS?

Iā€™m building a distance learning portal. But Iā€™d never tried IPFS, and Iā€™m trying to find its boundaries out in order to set the verification rule of the upload.

Probably I will have to host the videos elsewhere ir even get a mirrorā€¦ But okay! Thank you so much for the help. If you get better results please let me know.