Insufficient fund for error PLZ HELP URGENT FORTUNE 50 COMPANY

moralis 1.3.2
react-moralis 1.3.1
wallet-connect 1.7.0

Are you sure you make the transaction in the network where you have the funds?

I tried connecting via bsc and eth, both show the same address so I doubt it’s that issue. The fact that wallet connect just hangs without resolving the promise maybe the issue. Can u plz test in an environment ? I am using ngrok in development to enable SSL for wallet connect since it is required for wallet connect

The address will be the same in any network, but the tokens balance will be different from network to network

You can specify the chain id when you try to connect to wallet connect

wallet connect just hangs…

try to connect, then disconnect. after that all subsquent connection just hangs

sir, can u tell ur team wallet connect just hangs and never resolves!!!

hello, plz check ur internals why wallet connect is hanging and promise is never resolving.

I have concluded is morlis’s side that is causing the issue.

Reproduce: Trust wallet on mobile to connect using wallet connect QR code. if connection successful, try logging out and connecting again. the issue will start occuring ALOT

I am able to execute functions but moralis user info doesn’t show up. thus i concluded that the problem is with moralis side promise is not being fufilled even tho socket is successfully established with wallet connect itself. I can see the address of the wallet but not the user object provided by moralis since it is NULL. Moralis promise is hanging because i think it is trying to set the user. help man

plz fix.

hello, plz check ur internals why wallet connect is hanging and promise is never resolving.

I have concluded is morlis’s side that is causing the issue.

Reproduce: Trust wallet on mobile to connect using wallet connect QR code

I am able to execute functions but moralis user info doesn’t show up. thus i concluded that the problem is with moralis side promise is not being fufilled even tho socket is successfully established with wallet connect itself.

plz fix. .

hi, can u plz fast track this i am about to be put on PIP

hi, can u plz fast track this i am about to be put on PIP

im going to use infura plz respond or acknowledge ty.

Hi @darren120
I am looking into it, can you elaborate your issue with some code too

i am trying to connect with walletconnect meanwhile

Just now connected to trust wallet using walletconnect with no issues

@darren120

async function walletcheck(){  
    let user = Moralis.User.current();
    const connection = await Moralis.authenticate({ 
        provider: "walletconnect", 
        chainId: 56,
        mobileLinks: [
        "rainbow",
        "metamask",
        "argent",
        "trust",
        "imtoken",
        "pillar",
        ], 
        signingMessage: user  
    })
    console.log(connection);
}

Check this code snippet

doesn’t work.
console.log(connection) NEVER resolves hence this code never gets run. socket connect seem to have succeeded. is it possible to omit user? moralis is bugging out because it is trying to add its own little service of fetching and updating user etc

i am using react-moralis. i will test with moralis itself brb

Error: You need to call Moralis.start with an applicationId before using Moralis. im using nextjs react. i am following the docs. your example is not compatible

ok sir solved it. plz make react-moralis docs better the useMoralis has many more functions than the docs show

1 Like

Agreed, what did you end up doing to make it work? It would be cool if you shared it just in case anyone else runs into the same issue (like myself lol). I’m getting that same > Error: You need… < message.