Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 405 ()

it looks like index.html doesn’t load

Yeah I was on the same think pattern but why, Im thinking it could be in the main.js thats doing something funky like this last line of the jquery is interesting…maybe?

// Redirect on click.
					$this
						.removeAttr('href')
						.css('cursor', 'pointer')
						.on('click', function(event) {

event.preventDefault();
							event.stopPropagation();

window.location.href = href;

});```

Not sure why this seemed to work but decided to change the form method from post to get and things started working sort of or at least getting back a IPFS hash and displaying it with metadata??? Refer (https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms_attributes.asp).
Although the form method should’ve been super seeded by the “submit” part of the form but in my case it wasn’t doing that for whatever reason???

<form method="get" action="#">
										<div class="fields">
											<div class="field half">
												<input type="text" name="name" id="input_name" placeholder="Name of Token, Audio File or NFT" required/>
											</div>
											<div class="field half">
												<input type="text" name="symbol" id="input_symbol" placeholder="Symbol or Genre" required/>
											</div>
											<div class="field half">
												<input type="file" id="input_file" accept="multipart/form-data" required/>
											</div>
											<div class="field">
												<textarea name="description" id="input_description" rows="4" placeholder="Describe Your Creation" required></textarea>
											</div>
										</div>
										<ul class="actions">
											<li><input type="submit" id="submit_button" value="Mint Me" class="primary" /></li>
											<li><input type="reset" value="Reset" /></li>
										</ul>
									</form>

more investigation is needed tho so will keep posting to hopefully help others who may have this issue

Your HTML seems ok when I tried.

Maybe you try removing/commenting your js code, whichever is not required for your app, so you can see which is causing the error.