Event Streams are triggering the webhook for unconfirmed events for 2 times

There is a default timeout probably used on our side. Could you respond faster to that webhook request and then do the other processing that takes more time?

We are using the retry mechanism offered by Moralis SDK, In this case, I need to wait to complete my processing to send the status. If it is successful, I will send 200 or some error

If I simply, return the status as 200 without waiting for the process to complete, then there is no use for the retry mechanism from the Streams feature and I need to manage all the retry mechanism using the queue

got it, also if the response takes to long it will be considered as a timeout error on our side

Can we change the timeout period for the webhooks somewhere ?

that isn’t a parameter that you can change on your side, it is the same timeout value for everyone.

No way to change this 1 minute timeout behavior ? When did this timeout behavior is added ?

I think that it was like that from a long time, having a timeout value

Okay, I will check for a different approach then. But I have never seen such timeout errors for the other streams that I have registered earlier

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.