Ethereum Boilerplate Questions

You can try restart your terminal to see if it works and run yarn -v to be sure if yarn is installed

I’m still getting the same error

Maybe you can try with cmd (Command Prompt) instead of powershell.

Nonetheless since you’ve installed it globally, you can also try check if yarn path is in your machine environmental variables and fix that if its not.

1 Like

Hi. Thank you so much for the help. I tried with command prompt, but it still didn’t work. I went to check the environmental variables, but I’m not sure what to do from here:

Thanks again

You should add the path to yarn there

I did that and still got the same error…

Restarting the terminal ??

That too. It didn’t work

Try installing yarn with the installer found here.

Thank you so much! It’s resolved now.

1 Like

Hi! I’ve finally cloned the repo and I do have it up and running on my local host, however…

Has anyone had a similar issue below?

src\components\Contract\Contract.jsx
Line 90:34: Unsafe usage of optional chaining. If it short-circuits with ‘undefined’ the evaluation will throw TypeError no-unsafe-optional-chaining ?

I am currently searching on how to fix it, in the meantime… has anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks!

There is a solution for that issue here.

Thank you! the recommended change was made, and it was compiled with no errors. I really appreciate your help :slight_smile:

hi guys,
first of, what a great project! im impressed… trying to set up the whale alert with telegram notification,
i am stuck and get as far as the tab popping up localhot:300 to input the address etc…
but it freezes and i cant input anything!

I get these warnings:
PS C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main> npm install --save final-form
npm WARN @babel/[email protected] requires a peer of @babel/core@^7.13.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of moralis@>=0.0.100 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of typescript@>=2.8.0 || >= 3.2.0-dev ||

= 3.3.0-dev || >= 3.4.0-dev || >= 3.5.0-dev || >= 3.6.0-dev || >= 3.6.0-beta ||
= 3.7.0-dev || >= 3.7.0-beta but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: [email protected] (node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for [email protected]: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“ia32”})npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: [email protected] (node_modules\watchpack-chokidar2\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for [email protected]: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“ia32”})
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: [email protected] (node_modules\webpack-dev-server\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for [email protected]: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“ia32”})

• [email protected]
    added 1 package from 1 contributor and audited 2359 packages in 109.388s

197 packages are looking for funding
run npm fund for details

Compiled with warnings.

./node_modules/moralis/lib/browser/MoralisWalletConnectProvider.js
Module not found: Can’t resolve ‘@walletconnect/web3-provider’ in ‘C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\moralis\lib\browser’

Search for the keywords to learn more about each warning.
To ignore, add // eslint-disable-next-line to the line before.

im on Win10, is this the issue ??
many thanks in advance

Maybe you can install @walletconnect/web3-provider, you can check the console for possible errors.

hey, thx for the reply…
i am a total noob, so sorry for the lack of knowledge…
Maybe you can install @walletconnect/web3-provider, you can check the console for possible errors.
where do i do that?
i just updated my node.js and installed yarn… let me try
npm install again

You should do that in the terminal in the project path

ok, in the project path… but what do put into the terminal?
sorry :blush:

npm install @walletconnect/web3-provider or yarn add @walletconnect/web3-provider

updated node.js and installed yarn,
but now i get `Starting the development server…

Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported
at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:71:19)
at Object.createHash (node:crypto:133:10)
at module.exports (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:135:53)
at NormalModule._initBuildHash (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:417:16)
at handleParseError (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:471:10)
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:503:5
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:358:12
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:373:3
at iterateNormalLoaders (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:214:10)
at iterateNormalLoaders (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:221:10)
C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\react-scripts\scripts\start.js:19
throw err;
^

Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported
at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:71:19)
at Object.createHash (node:crypto:133:10)
at module.exports (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:135:53)
at NormalModule._initBuildHash (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:417:16)
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:452:10
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:323:13
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:367:11
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:233:18
at context.callback (C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:111:13)
at C:\Users\laliruto\Downloads\moralis-whale-alerts-main\node_modules\babel-loader\lib\index.js:59:103 {
opensslErrorStack: [ ‘error:03000086:digital envelope routines::initialization error’ ],
library: ‘digital envelope routines’,
reason: ‘unsupported’,
code: ‘ERR_OSSL_EVP_UNSUPPORTED’
}

Node.js v18.6.0`