EnableWeb3 WalletConnect after page Refreshing

Hi,
its me again. Since days i try to solve this problemā€¦ it would be AWESOME if someone could help me.

The problem is after connecting with walletconnect from for example chrome (pc or mobilephone doesnt make an difference) after a page-reload/refresh, this command is popping up the QR code again and again instead of ā€œreconnectingā€ the user.

//alert(window.localStorage.walletconnect);

if (window.localStorage.walletconnect) {
      await Moralis.enableWeb3({
        provider: "walletconnect",
        chainId: 56

});
    }

as you can see i tried to alert the window.localStorage.walletconnect and it is showing me all the walletconnect informationā€¦so i know the walletconnect datas are stored ā€¦ but stil the browser tells me the Web3 instance is missing and i need to be sure to call Moralis.enableWeb3() ā€¦ wich i do ā€¦ as you clearly can see.

What can i do to solve this problem? Thank you very much i advance

really? is nobody able to help?

bump because this is really needed xD

bump ā€¦ does nobody face this problem? i mean this is annoying as hell

Same issue. Did you solve it?

1 Like

the team is currently working on it. see my other Post about it: WalletConnect Connection after Refresh

I solved my problem here: Is it possible to connect my wallet without having to sign the transaction?

My problem was that after I logged in with wallet connect, I called Moralis.enableWeb() without specifying the provider. This led to disable the connection with wallet connect and re-enable metamask.

My code:

const walletProvider = window.localStorage.walletconnect ? "walletconnect" : "Metamask";
await Moralis.enableWeb3({ provider: walletProvider, chainId: 56 });
1 Like

thats what i am already doing. and the problem i have is confirmed by the team so i have to wait for fix :slight_smile: