Display all NFTs In Unity

Still not working and this is why I am asking help, @dpradell please help if possible.
@tseabrook not working when I connect with my wallet.

did you also deploy a smart contract, add an nft and replace the 2 fields in the game manager?

@tseabrook I replaced the fields in Game Manager but have not deployed any smart contract, my whole point is to build a game where player login with their metamask, then all nft present in any chain they logged in with should be displayed on panel. I mean any player from anywhere, so why do I need smart contract or ipfs fileā€¦I want to fetch nft present in wallet and then display them on panel. I hope I am clear now.

Yes thats one of the things Im trying to acheive but this is as far as Ive got so far,

The reason it needs a contract for now is because of this function ā€œGetNFTsForContractā€, which is from the shop tutorail

there should be a function named getNFTs that should get all the nfts for an address

thankyou , that was my next thing to take a look at later today

Yes, thatā€™s the main problem for me tooā€¦I have to build a place where people from anywhere can login and check nfts present in their wallet on my panel, so I donā€™t want any specific chain or address. This is the main reason I ask for help, as in shop tutorial you can only show nfts from ipfs file, which were there.

so the ā€œgetNFTsā€ is working for me, by changing this line in the playerinventory script like so;

@cryptokid if you know how exactly to get from the method and then show it on panel in unity please help. As I am not able to do soā€¦

let me try brotherā€¦just wait a bit @tseabrook

can you tell me what to replace the url of ipfs file with if I want to download nfts texture from wallet @tseabrook

I donā€™t know how to display them in unity, getNFTs should get you all the nfts for an address and a chain

okay thank you so much @cryptokid

the functions automitcally grab the image data when they are instantiated to the grid view, no extra urls needed

Iā€™ll try and see what happens, as I have my university exams as well, so may be if not till Sunday I found the solution, Iā€™ll tag you and ask againā€¦ @tseabrookā€¦

@tseabrook thank you for your help so farā€¦I want to know one more thing is there a way we click on the nfts shown and set that nft as texture of quad or cubeā€¦?

Cant say Ive done that yet no but it shouldnt be too difficult, but as its more of a unity specific question I would start by looking at something like this;

@tseabrook yes this is pretty simple in terms of normal texture but how can I Get the texture of that particular nft is a challenge,Iā€™ll try it too.

Hi @Shubham!

You have many examples of how to get the texture from the NFTs metadata in many of my tutorials, like here:

See that weā€™re using this function right here:

Cheers

okay thanks @dpradell Iā€™ll try againā€¦

1 Like