Add/Import cusotm token on dex

Does the same issue happen when you use Polygon or from MATIC price?

I could deploy the one Iā€™ve got working for you to try with your wallet if you want, the only things I changed were disabling eslint/prettier due to errors.

Yes a few posts up you asked me to try poly and I said it didnā€™t work, same result.

Yeah a pkg json maybe, but they should be the same, Iā€™ve tried a clean environment multiple times. Installed the missing dependencies it was warning about during yarn install, tried changing node versions, webpack 4 instead of 5, different versions of antd, and walletconnect.

I donā€™t get it. It installs and runs but with that huge list of warnings from above and also the original problem. The server is good and the tokens list, plugin is installed. Tried node 16 17 and 18. Seeing lots of walletconnect errors, xhr2-cookies errors, antd less files errors. Missing .ts files. Have a look through the list please. Iā€™m on arch Linux. Might have to make a YouTube video for context, but itā€™s literally freshly downloaded into a clean environment and untouched except the env file, and the contract.jsx fix. I have no issues installing other npm packages. If I can just get this boilerplate to work properly then I can pursue the labouring task of moving my project into it and hopefully not be crippled moving forward.

When I started the original project I think
I changed the react-scripts version to get rid of the warnings. I canā€™t quite remember but i think i just started a new project and then installed everything one by one that was in the boilerplate package json. Then copied the components and other files over. All seemed to be working until I started trying to get the swapper working. I need to just have it run the way it was supposed to out of the box. But sadly itā€™s just doing the same thing as my other project folder , at least that one compiles successfully without warnings.

Have you tried the BNB amount on the demo? ethereum-boilerplate

No but it seems like the only difference is homepage setting in pkg json. And why the contract.jsx error fix hasnā€™t been merged yet? Updates needed. Also past two times youā€™ve linked to the github the link is broken.

Ok so I went ahead and downloaded the demo branch it installed with a lot of warnings similar to before but after yarn start it compiles successfully no warnings. but the main issue I have still persisted as shown in the below video. The server was deleted after recording.

Give the demo a try with your wallet and BNB from amount above 0.01. And all the links Iā€™ve posted are fine on my end.

https://ethereum-boilerplate.github.io/ethereum-boilerplate/1inch

as I just said the issue persists, same problem.
regarding the link ā€¦ thatā€™s weird hmmā€¦

Looks like an issue with that browser, I had this issue on Firefox as well. It works on Chrome/Edge. Try them or

https://ethereum-boilerplate.github.io/ethereum-boilerplate/

ahh ok i see what your saying now , weird

result:

So the issue is not related to your local deployment of the boilerplate or similar code, that was the idea behind trying this. Try resetting your MetaMask account in Settings > Advanced and try MetaMask in a different browser.

done that same result

A few more things to try, change the BSC RPC in MetaMask, try a different wallet with BNB (can send some from this wallet to another one).

Works on my end. Only had issues trying to click the Swap button.

What in the heckā€¦lol ohhkay not sure what to doā€¦ any advice on how to make those error messages more descriptive (like the boilerplate demo test we did) would be appreciated

If you mean the alert e.g. [object Object], you can try catch or change how they do it in the boilerplate code.

Well Iā€™ll have a look at that then I guess, I wonder what the issue is. Did you use mobile? I just had a friend try it and he gets object object error , he may have been on my wifi network thoughā€¦ but that doesnā€™t makes sense because I have no issues buying other tokens.

No, I get that error when I put in an amount larger than my balance on desktop. Boilerplate uses alerts by default.

I just tried it on my 5g data plan in metamask browser after account reset and deleted cookies. Still same error.

okay so further testing with other peoples computers, and different networks on https://ethereum-boilerplate.github.io/ethereum-boilerplate/ concludes that if you buy with less than 0.01 it works but between 0.02bnb and 0.9bnb its gives the error but for whatever reason 0.1bnb works. this should be reproducible. how much have you been trying?

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce that, 0.04 BNB swap is prompting fine. Very odd, you said 0.01 wasnā€™t working and now it is. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a solution or something else to try.