404 problem send data

it takes a long time to upload information or messages is there a more direct form of communication to send you a URL

JS… problem

@Yomoo
I send you the url so you can see my main.js file that has the problem when loading the data in the front, what other data do you need?

Instead of:

const appId = Moralis.initialize("ml9zwhpEX5E1WvMrff3AVFMOtIGbe4GBRMIbDMF8");
const serverURL = Moralis.serverURL = "https://9shql22goqah.usemoralis.com:2053/server";
//Moralis.start({ serverURL, appId });

Use this:

const appId = "ml9zwhpEX5E1WvMrff3AVFMOtIGbe4GBRMIbDMF8";
const serverURL ="https://9shql22goqah.usemoralis.com:2053/server";
Moralis.start({ serverURL, appId });

@Yomoo al hacer ese cambio

You have to use serverUrl instead of serverURL for that variable name

In

const serverURL ="https://9shql22goqah.usemoralis.com:2053/server";

You have to change it to serverUrl and use it with the new name in Moralis.start

1 Like

perfect …
when changing it he claims me through the web3,

you could try window.web3 = Moralis.enableWeb3()
instead of window.Web3 = await Moralis.Web3.enable(); that has a typo in window.Web3 instead of window.web3

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘contract’)

I can’t find a solution, is there any other way to call the contract?

It looks like you still have window.Web3 instead of window.web3

async function renderGame(){

$("#login_button").hide();

//get and render proper from SC

let petId = 0;

window.Web3 = await Moralis.Web3.enable();

let abi = await getAbi();

let contract = new web3.eth.contract(abi, CONTRACT_ADDRESS);

let array = await contract.methods.getAllTokensForUser(ethereum.selectedAddress).call({from: ethereum.selectedAddress});

if(array.length == 0) return;

array.forEach(async (petId) => {

let details = await contract.methods.getTokenDetails(petId).call({from: ethereum.selectedAddress});

renderPet(petId, details);

});

$("#game").show();

}

You have that line that has a typo

window.web3 = await Moralis.web3.enable();
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘enable’)

haha every time I modify something, something else is wrong

You had to change only the first web3 from that line not also the second one :slight_smile: you can try: window.web3 = Moralis.enableWeb3()

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘contract’)

again this is really frustrating

This is how you initialize contracts

const contract = new web3.eth.Contract(abi, contractAddress);

Also check the docs for the right syntax
Web3 - Contract - Moralis

the image appears the syntax as you send me the document, so I ask if there is a new way to call the contract I get an error that syntax

Please double check!
the first C in contract has to be in upper case and you need to add “new” before initialising a contract

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Returned values aren’t valid, did it run Out of Gas? You might also see this error if you are not using the correct ABI for the contract you are retrieving data from, requesting data from a block number that does not exist, or querying a node which is not fully synced.

Please make sure you provided the correct abi for your contract.

Learn more about abi’s here:
Contract ABI - Moralis