403 Error watch-cloud-folder

Hello, I am trying to sync my cloud functions with VSC and Iโ€™m getting this error.

This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason:
Error: Request failed with status code 403
    at createError (/home/chillyo/.nvm/versions/node/v16.8.0/lib/node_modules/moralis-admin-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)
    at settle (/home/chillyo/.nvm/versions/node/v16.8.0/lib/node_modules/moralis-admin-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)
    at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/home/chillyo/.nvm/versions/node/v16.8.0/lib/node_modules/moralis-admin-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:260:11)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:406:35)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:475:12)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1343:12)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

Do you use the latest version of the cli? npm install -g moralis-admin-cli

Also take a look at Set up Cloud Functions in your IDE Step 2: code example out of date with changes

Hope this will help :man_mechanic:

I am using Version 2.1.11

Couldnโ€™t find anything in that thread directly related to what seems to be axios errors?

Are you trying to use axios from the cloud code?

No, the folder is empty. Just trying to do the initial setup.

Hi,
Error 403 means forbidden, like you donโ€™t have enough rights to do that, maybe the parameters are not set properly in your command line.

actually i just found that my server was asleep, that is always the first thing to check when wokringaround issues and i forgot to do it!

so for youโ€™ll fokes with free accounts, if you are getting this error go check if your server is off for a nap!

cheers

1 Like